Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Review

This weekend John and I went on the first camping trip of the season.  We are describing it as simply "memorable."  It was one of those trips where everything that could go wrong does...right up to the point where we got home and discovered our kitchen sink was left running the entire weekend we were gone.  At least these pictures depict a good time.

Rain and 30 degrees the first night

This scene makes me smile

Beautiful view

Warming up to the idea of camping

Love

Woodsy stroll

Fish!

Layla discovered she enjoyed fish

Gourmet dinner

I'm spending the day recuperating and finishing up a couple almost completed projects. I can't wait to share what we've been working on the past couple weeks with you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi!! I'm stopping by and following from A Not So Moody Monday Blog Hop. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back. Have a great week.

Rebbie said...

At least it looks like you had a good time, and John got to fish so you know he was happy. You were missed here.

Dawn said...

Kristen,
I am your newest follower, thanks for the invite over to your place. Have a Great Week:)

Tyra said...

Looks like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...