Thursday, September 15, 2011

On the Mend and Pinning

via

Once I began feeling well enough to sit up yesterday, I immediately began some passive pinterest surfing.  Without much energy, I simply scrolled and scrolled and scrolled and scrolled until something caught my eye.  Below are the results of my germ-induced pinning.

via
via

via

via

via

Add caption

I was definitely being drawn to soft, calm rooms that had pops of energy and fun in the form of pillows, accessories, and textures. Now that I've migrated from the bed to the couch, I find myself looking around my living room and bedroom finding what I can do to recreate the sense of these inspirational pinterest photos. 

Which one is your favorite? I just scrolled through them all again and couldn't choose my favorite...though there are many accessories in each I'd love to get my hands on!

3 comments:

Rebbie said...

I like the one with the starfish on the table. I thought you wanted a green couch. So fickle! Or maybe it's all fever induced?

Samantha said...

I love the look of lots of white with bursts of color, but I am going to have to keep that decorating idea stashed away for when my boys are out of the house. A room of all white and 3 little boys DO NOT mesh well together. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but being on the tail end of it... at least you are seeing the silver lining!

My name is Samantha by the way. I started blogging not to long ago and ran across yours through some random clicking! I love your stuff!

Mindy said...

I have the third one pinned too. :o)
I LOVE the room with the aqua colored walls. So pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...